Alecta Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Titanium Cage (ALIF)
Lumbar Titanium Cage (ALIF)
ALIF Cage System is manufactured from Titanium “Ti6Al4V-ELI Grade 5” material compatible with the lumbar disc anatomy and designed in the shape of an anterior disc interconnected to the centre with three-way bridging. It is composed of a single component. The surfaces of the superior and inferior parts are threaded; thus, dislocations from the disc area are prevented and a controlled load distribution is enabled with the endplates. Golden pins attached to the system allow for controlling the distance.
General Features of the Product
- Restoration of adequate stability
- Restoration of the disc height
- Curved superior and inferior surfaces for anatomical fit
- Evenly distribution of the load
- Restoration of lordosis
- Obtaining an optimum fusion bed
- Restructuring for anterior and anterior-lateral approaches
- Minimization of the operative time owing to the use of a single ALIF Cage
- Allows for accomplishing early treatment in the postoperative period without further requirements for any aid.
- The external surfaces have no corners allowing for the minimization of neural injury.
- Operational efficiency and flexibility
- Easy and convenient use
- Proper interior design for grafting
Kassiopis 10 Str, 17237
Biongraft Synthetic Bone Substitutes
Resorbable Barrier Membranes