Alecta Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion Titanium Cage (TLIF)
Lumbar Titanium Cage (TLIF)
Alecta Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) Cage is manufactured from Titanium “Ti6Al4V-ELI Grade 5” material, which is compatible with MRI and CT and which does not result in permanent lesions. Trial implants of different sizes are available in 3 different lordotic angle (optionally 9°-angle) options to allow the user to select the appropriate size of the product to fit the anatomical structure. The implantation procedure performed by using only one hand-held tool offers the user a practical and a time saving procedure.
The slots over the surface of the product allow for a complete and swift fusion. These slots do not act on the durability of the cage against the compression caused by the body weight. The serrated structure on the superior and inferior surfaces help to cling on the body structures very well.
- Disc herniation
- Degenerative discopathy and instability
- Restoration of the disc height
General Features of the Products
- Compatible with the TLIF approach minimizing the dural injury.
- Allows for load distribution evenly.
- Allows for access to tight disc areas and optimized positioning of the implant.
- Using a single TLIF Lumbar Cage allows for shortening the length of surgery as much as possible.
- Allows for accomplishing early treatment in the postoperative period without further requirements for any aid.
- Helps minimizing indirect tissue injury.
- The external surfaces have no corners allowing for ending in minimized neural injury.
- Practical hand-held instruments and the appropriate design for grafting enable achieving maximum efficiency and flexibility during surgery.
Kassiopis 10 Str, 17237
Biongraft Synthetic Bone Substitutes
Resorbable Barrier Membranes